Thoughts:"Once upon a night we'll wake to the carnival of life. The beauty of this ride ahead such an incredible high..."
It's been over a YEAR since my last update!
I apologize to everyone I haven't checked up on, liked photos of, favved, or generally paid any attention to. I have a LOT to catch up on now.
Let's see if I can summarize everything quickly shall we?
- Firstly, the bf, not sure if new or not since last update?
He now lives with me.
We've been together over a year now.
- Work! Was laid off in June, enjoyed the summer with vacation time, visiting family I've not seen in YEARS, and did what I wanted to.
Got new part-time(ish?) job at Bodyworks. A small gym with low clientele, it's low and lazy but it works.
Got a NEW job (as of yesterday) Shipping & Receiving for Spanner Clothing in their Warehouse. Wish me luck!
- Conventions! I still managed to go to the Cosplay Picnic and Fan Expo 2012 in Toronto, which was fantastic, I loved it and got to spend a lot of time with people I love despite the Hotel once again screwing me over for moola, oh well!
- Costumes! Much planned, need to save up so some rewears will be happening this year such as costumes that I want to do better with like Goddess Zelda, Zatanna, and April O'Neil.
- Life! So much time spent with Ben and his family, as they are large and have a lot going on every month such as Weddings, Engagements, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, ect ect ect. @_@ No time to myself ever.
AS OF LATELY!!
I will be attending the Toronto Zombie Walk on October 20th 2012 as Zombie Zatanna! I will be accompanied by Zombie Daphne and Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, as well as Zombie Peter Parker for a ghoulish time. The next convention for me will likely be Con-G 2013, not sure if doing 3 days or 2 depending on money, work, blah blah blah life.
I miss a lot of you, and want to see your pretty faces soon. I know I've been a bit of a prude, but people change.
I've definitely straightened out a lot of my priorities, and drinking less has begun, but partying more. I just don't like a mess, k?